Websimple is an SEO services company with 10 years of operational experience competing in highly competitive markets to generate traffic, leads and sales for businesses. Our clients have complex, large-scale optimization challenges that require experienced advice, proprietary tools, and implementation capabilities.
Why Do We Get Results?
- Proven track-record of success
- Designed and built site that attracted 2M unique visitors per month, 100% from organic search traffic
- Ranked for over 200,000 head and long-tail keywords 
- #1 in organic traffic in the apartment industry for 5+ years consecutively
- Achieved and maintained first page ranking for “apartments” keyword
- Proprietary tools and reporting
- Custom rankings factor analysis by industry
- Custom internal link graph modeling
- Probability-based SEO forecasts
- Implementation, not just consultation.
- Team includes software engineering, design, copywriting, link building, and PR
How Does Websimple Grow Businesses?
- Technical SEO
We dig into the server configuration, network, DNS, web server configuration, logs, sitemaps, and more to ensure that that a website is working optimally from the perspective of bots. This helps us identify canonicalization problems, PageRank blackholes, redirect issues, dead links, and much more.
- Site Architecture & Semantic Optimization
For template-driven websites with at least 500 pages, we use proprietary tools to model the internal link graph of the site and suggest changes that helps interconnect pages to achieve the desired ranking concepts and semantic meanings that can provide substantial leverage to rankings.
- On-Page & Content Optimization
We analyze the HTML structure of a page, title tags, content density, and more and make (or suggest) changes to the copy and HTML code to optimize the page's ability to express its relevance for its keywords.
- Link Building
Depending on client needs, we will help you build links to your website using the most efficient strategy given your market landscape, including link opportunity identification, message development, Amazon Mechanical Turk integration, and outreach.
- In-House Link Building Enablement
Many clients view link building as part of their core differentiation that must be managed in-house. Based on our experience designing link outreach campaigns and staffing link building teams, we can help organizations develop this function in-house, creating processes, templates, leveraging automation tools, and building systems for reporting.
- Site Promotion/Online PR
Depending on client needs, we will create opportunities to feature your content via traditional relationship-based press outreach, data journalism, blogger outreach, and other tactics.
- Linkbait Development
Where appropriate, we’ll leverage our design and development resources to create linkable assets for a site that will enable successful link building strategies.
- Blog Development
Where appropriate, we'll manage all aspects of deploying a blog for your business that drives business value measured by leads and sales, including blog installation, customization, editorial calendar creation, copywriting, and blogger outreach and promotion.
- Reputation Monitoring & Response Management
We'll monitor the social web to spot conversations that are relevant to your business, alert you, and help you devise a response.
- Social SEO
Where appropriate, we’ll help clients select and implement a strategy to attract social citations (shares and tweets).
Who is Websimple?
Websimple was founded by Jeremy Bencken, who co-founded and sold ApartmentRatings.com, ThatRentalSite.com, TenantMarket to Internet Brands. Bencken worked in web application development for 14 years and earned an MBA from the McCombs School of Business at UT Austin. He currently serves as an Advisor to Sparefoot.com a site that helps consumers find storage nationwide, and he is developing Wordloop to generate leads for B2B companies via long tail content marketing, and advises Camino Real Ventures which operates AutoimmuneMom a site that helps women with autoimmune conditions and When To Buy a site that helps consumers plan purchases.
1. Based on aggregate total visits of 140M from 7/00 - 2/10 (Google Analytics and other tracking software) multiplied by the weighted average keyword prices (CPC) for paid search, calculated using 9k apartment-related keywords from SEMRush.2. Based on SEMRush data for apartmentratings.comand thatrentalsite.com, excluding overlaps