- Co-founded Written.io to help brands license content from bloggers.
- Co-founded BuzzStream to streamline blogger outreach and link building.
- Co-founded ApartmentRatings.com, acquired by Internet Brands
- Mentor with Capital Factory
- Exploring new ventures but not currently taking new SEO clients
Subscribe To This Blog
Where to Find Me
Category Archives: Uncategorized
By jeremy | Published: December 8, 2011
Think SEO is expensive? Try losing 30% of your traffic and revenue overnight due to mismanaged and/or ignored SEO. That’s basically what happened to Gawker this year. Not to pick on Gawker, but seldom do business people get so much transparent traffic data to see a direct cause-and-effect of a major redesign gone bad (unless [...]
By jeremy | Published: December 3, 2010
Wow, check out Craigslist’s traffic over the past year– it certainly looks like the web’s most-visited marketplace for golf clubs and hookers has reached the pinnacle of traffic in 2010 and started to move sideways. After years of growth and decimation domination of the local classifieds market (and some might argue, stifling innovation because of [...]